Please note these services are not available during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Personal Training Sessions:
This is available for individuals who wish to receive further education, seek motivation and receive continuous one on one support from a trainer.
- Assessments are included in all packages.
- Kick start your goals with our starter-pack at $120.00 for 3 sessions.
- You can purchase further increments of 5-9 sessions or 10+, depending on your goals.
- Make an appointment for a FREE consultation (no obligation) to discuss your goals and figure out the best option for you.
- Click here for a list of personal trainers.
Led by our Certified Personal Trainers & Exercise Physiologists (Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology), the CSEP-PATH assessment measures:
- heart rate,
- blood pressure,
- body composition,
- aerobic capacity,
- flexibility and
The assessment takes approximately one hour and a second appointment (included in fee) to review results. $55 for assessment only or included with personal training package.
Small Group Training:
We offer training for groups of 2-4 who have the same goal. Depending on the goal and the number of people, the focus is generally more on the goal than the individual’s needs. This is a great option for a variety of reasons including: cost effective, social aspect, friendly motivation or competition and convenience or efficiency. We also offer small group and team training classes (i.e. Yoga, Bootcamp, Core, Foam rolling, Running Races, etc.). Email : email@example.com
Coaching is for individuals, however groups and teams can be accommodated for seminars or courses.
- Keep a food log for a week and review it with one of our certified nutrition coaches.
- We will educate you on
- making healthy and informed choices,
- recognizing reputable information,
- healthy grocery shopping and dining out,
- menu planning,
- and finding recipes that work for you.
We can also discuss lifestyle and support systems and suggest ways to make positive changes. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org