Orientations & InBody Assessment
Please note these services are not available during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Orientation: Register according to schedule below
Learn more information about:
- Our programs and services
- wellness centre etiquette
- goal setting
- warm-up, cool-down, cardio training and a strength exercise for each muscle group
Fit Start Orientation:
- New Member/ New to Fitness and Equipment Orientation for users that need a little guidance on our equipment.
- Please cancel yourself out if you are unable to make your appointment or call 419-452-4477. 3rd no-show will result in possible ban from booking future appointments.
- Always Free up to One time per month!.
- Appointment takes 15-20 minutes.
- You will be required to remove your socks for the scale to send a signal through your body (you will not feel the signal)
- We will give you a printout and explain the details of your body composition:
- Total weight
- Total Body Water
- Total body Fat
- Lean Muscle tissue
- Body Mass Index and Percentage of Body Fat
- Basal Metabolism and calorie recommendations
- recommended gains and losses based on data