Orientations & InBody Assessment
Orientation: Register according to schedule below
Learn more information about:
- Our programs and services
- wellness centre etiquette
- goal setting
- warm-up, cool-down, cardio training and a strength exercise for each muscle group
We offer two types of orientations:
- New Member/ New to Fitness and Equipment Orientation for more advanced users that need a little guidance on our equipment. Your consultant will help you choose the one that is right for you.
- Email Josh J_Mullan2@fanshawec.ca for more information
- Please cancel yourself out if you are unable to make your appointment or call 419-452-4477. 3rd no-show will result in possible ban from booking future appointments.
- First time is Free!
- $10 is required for further assessments.
- Appointment takes 8-15 minutes.
- You will be required to wear thin socks or remove your socks for the scale to send a signal through your body (you will not feel the signal)
- We will give you a printout and explain the details of your body composition:
- Total weight
- Total Body Water
- Total body Fat
- Lean Muscle tissue
- Body Mass Index and Percentage of Body Fat
- Basal Metabolism and calorie recommendations
- recommended gains and losses based on data
- This is a 10-minute appointment! All you have to do is step on our bioelectrical impedance scale and get your results.
- Email Ashlee: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Please wait while registration window loads: