Health Systems Group www.healthsystemsgroup.com, a national provider of professional consulting and management services in fitness, recreation and wellness, has an opening for a Part time Student Cleaner at the Student Wellness Centre at Fanshawe College. The SWC, managed by HSG, includes a large Fitness Centre, Wellness/Hoteling Rooms, Rock Wall and Membership Desk.
This position will be a part-time position, hours and days of work will vary depending on cleaning needs.
The Part time Cleaner is responsible for cleaning fitness equipment and floor underneath, helping to move equipment for night cleaners to clean underneath, laundering towels and rags, keeping spray bottles filled, communicate to the team any cleaning or maintenance issues. A commitment to core values including integrity, respect, service and teamwork are essential.
Applicants who meet the following criteria and can demonstrate their skill and ability in the following areas should apply:
- Previous cleaning experience an asset
- Enthusiasm for being organized and is a self-starter
- Passion for ensuring a clean, safe and welcoming environment for members
- Friendly, courteous and responsive
- Is patient, reliable and responds well to direction and feedback
- Completes daily duties with Customer Service in mind
- Heavy lifting may be required
Please click APPLY NOW or forward resumes to Karen Nixon-Carroll, Fitness & Wellness Program Manager by October 5, 2018 to: email@example.com.