Health Systems Group www.healthsystemsgroup.com, a national provider of professional consulting and management services in fitness and wellness, has an opening for a registered massage therapist at the Fanshawe Student Wellness Centre in London Ontario.
In addition to providing appropriate professional massage therapy services; the therapist needs to provide a superior customer service experience and support all initiatives related to the centres wellness pillars.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with promotion and recruitment of clients
- Assisting with booking and tracking of clients on our online system
- Conducting assessments as required for each client prior to first session
- laundering massage bedding and towels
- providing diverse treatments to clients
Applicants who meet the following criteria and can demonstrate their skill and ability in the following areas should apply:
· A proven track record of delivering exceptional Customer Service
· Excellent communication skills, creative, enthusiastic, team player, and a strong desire to learn
· Diploma/Degree in massage therapy
· Current certification as a Registered Massage Therapist
· Displays a passion for fitness/wellness
· First Aid and CPR certification
Please forward your resume by August 15, 2019 to the Fitness & Wellness Program Director, Jodi Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org or submit application here.
We thank everyone for their interest but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.